Thursday, July 31, 2008

when moms away....

I MUST PLAY!!

My mother left to Atlantic city tonight!!
for the rest of the weekend i'm an adult.
i have full responsibility of myself.
left with 80 dollars a metro card and no food in the house..... hehe..

first thing i did as an a temporary adult was get my hair did.. finally man. Boy do i look good.

then i meet up with my bff ( Danielle B.)
i chill at her house for a few watch her get dress and help her pick out this bad ( good/hot) ass dress for the party!
next thing we do is go get my id ( thanks jannelle ) the party is for 18 and over people... and as you read in my first post I'm only 17 :( :(

after that we take a dunkin donuts break..
then we go back to her hood ( neighborhood) meet up with her neighbor rafeea and her to friends. next thing is i pick up clothes from a ex fren of mine ( ooo scandelous lol) <--- not even.

that took dumb long. i felt bad having these ppl wait for me but my citzen of humanity jeans were there and these things are a must for school.. i was getting kinda nervous too because the girls i was with play no game and the would of turned it up in coop lol.

after that we went to danielles job ( yea she works in kmart guys) <-- sorry to blow you up danielle lol. her job is like the ode hang out spot we was there chatting and making fun of people for like a half a hour..

then we went to another store i'd rather not name on the internet because I've noticed the weirdest most randomest ppl read my blog. lol anyway danielle found her dream shoes for the party. omg i almost forgot rafeea and danielle was about to fight the ppl in this store lol we were in there for a really long time and the workers started following us around lol soo rafeea yelled out stop snooping around we aint takin shit and danielle started gettin crazy lmaoo. but yea danielle found her dream shoes then we left..

i was suppose to pick up my friend from work but i got really sleepy ( sorry eric ) next time i gotchuu lol. but anyway that concludes my first day as a temporary adult

ohh by the way my money count is --- is about 50 dollars.. such a shame how did i spend 30 dollars gosh! butt any way im out to bed im tired man

No comments: