Thursday, July 24, 2008

so.. I left my house

Today was a productive dayy...
not only because i beat my own score on brickbreak ( level 16.. 10400 points)


I did what i promise myself i was going to doo.. i went to the stupid lawyer and handled my buisness.. im proud of myselff... ! go me go me!

the bad thing isss i got home pretty late because i was walkng around downtown..
the office is downtown near where the world trade center is soo you could imagine the things you see downtown.


Soo first there was about 6 people selling bootleg fendi,coach,prada and lv bags..


I was pretty tempted to buy a bag for school out there. then theres the millions of people selling water for 1 dollar then the worse part of it all.. is all the construction walkin down side streets under scaffolds all these detours who knew it would take soo long to fix.. but Im not complaining.. all the work being done down there.. just feels sooo newyorkish.. only in ny will you actually see a man drilling a whole into the ground soo being a new yorker i guess you learn to appreciate these little nuiances.


after walking around for about a 20 minutes i decided to look in century 21.
<--this is excatly how it looks lol see the constuction

I dont shop here often but i absoluetlyy loooove this store.. the only store in newyork where u can get legit, true relgion, citzens of humanity, paper denim etc, for soo cheap. Its like new yorks best kept secrect every one shops there but no one ever talks about it. Like you'll hear people say "oo im going downtown to macys to get some jeanss" but youll never here some one say " yea girl im going to get some discount jeans from century 21" centruy 21 is the kind of store where you will see your friend in a new pair of gorgeous expensive jeans and say girll when and where and shell say oo these ole thangs i forgot when i got these, knowing it was like 1 week ago for about 65 dollars.

well all this braggin about this store.. i went in and found absolutely nothinggg! all their juicy couture stuff was completly out dated they had nothing i could picture myself wearing in college it was such a mess in that store i felt like i was back in brooklyn shoppin in thrift stores with my 50 yr old grandmother no kudos for century 21 today.

after my dissapointment there i went to the train.. and made my way back to the boogie down..
i got in around 930 ate settled in when i remember today is thursday and i missed more than half of greys anatomy ( sad face ) even tho i knew i wouldnt understand the episode i turned it on and saw the same scence i see in all their episodes.. an akward elevator moment this time it was between grey younger sister ( lexie grey) and the hospital perv (alex ) <--- im not sure if it was him but i remeber i think it was.. sorry if it wasnt i caught it for a split second... the next scence i saw i swear it almost made me cry even tho i had noo idea who baiely was talking about.. but she was pouring her heat out to mcdreamy about how she was a bandgeek all that blah blah mess... i must say it touched me.. then my mother called me in her room soo i tottally missed the ending. sorry guys!

im not going to lie i dont religiously watch greys anatomy.. but i tottally love the show except for the fact that they kicked off the only blk guy and left christan yang alone and desperate..

( sorta like grey, the desperate part.. not so much alone.. ha)

but anyway.. im going to youtube some episodes of the secrect life of an american teenager
( my new obbsession )

im a looser im tryna find a good catch phrase to sign out on lol.. as u can see no luck ony ideas definetly post them to me ;) toodles... i guesss

1 comment:

starmoonsun said...

"centruy 21 is the kind of store where you will see your friend in a new pair of gorgeous expensive jeans and say girll when and where and shell say oo these ole thangs i forgot when i got these, knowing it was like 1 week ago for about 65 dollars."
hahahahahha!! girl you make me laugh, i love reading your entries. and I must say I've never heard of century 21 at all! maybe that's not a west coast thing? or probably just around my area because my area is really boring. at least you live in a city that big that you can go shopping wherever you like. where i live we have just one small mall, and its only one floor. the biggest stores in it are macy's, ross, and probably old navy. for one thing, macy's is too expensive most of the time, and old navy's clothes unravel really fast. ross is the only thing i go for but i hate staying in there because its so dusty. and those bootleg bags sound tempting actually. i love bags. any kind of bags.