Tuesday, July 22, 2008

first time for everything.


who am i.

im danika johnson... but i prefer u call me danica J
why?? it sounds soo much more sopisicated lol.

well as I was saying. Im danica J and im a 17 yr old soon to be college freshmen.
Im trying to survive thru the boringest summer ive ever been thru im my entire 17 years of life.

bored of facebook and myspace.. i remember a friend of mine told me about blogspot.. i didnt know the excat address soo i googled in blogspot and low and behold this website popped up.

soo as many of the users here.. i signed up and began writing my first blog.

im kinda suprised i didnt join this site earlier... im kind of an internet junky ive been on every website known to man including sconex hi-fi facebook myspace me.com theres like a million lol.

well more about me.. as i was saying im a soon to be college freshmen.
i will be attending Morrisville State College in morrisville new york.. never heard of it right?? lol neither have I. well im stuck there because i got the most money from it. Hopefully i do extremely well in my 4 yrs from there and go on to graduate school at columbia university.
by the way im from nyc by way of the bronx

BX BABYY.
well i wasnt born there truthfully lol i spen about 14 years of my life living in brooklyn in a nice house with my grandmother and mother... then sadly moved to a nice size 2bed room apartment right before my 14 birthday. i hated it at first but nowww i must admit... the bronx has grown on me...

the bronx honestly taught me how to dress.. defend my self and be who i am today i thinkk... lol.


what else is there about me...hmm

im a virgo ( sept 7. holla)
im a total loooser honestly but im cute soo i think i get by lol..
i love harry potter
gossip girls
the clique (books)
and anybook about stupid snotty rich girls lol its true.. well unless there from california.. i hatee books based on ppl from california for some weird reason

im in love with my ex-boyfriend lol but i cant seem to committe myself to only him..
im afraid of...hmm idk bugs i guess but not likea phobia..

anyway im done with my first post.. as u can see once i start rambling i never stop but

ill be posting more of these probably like 3 times a week seeing as how bored i am..COME ENJOYY GIVE ME A REASON TO LIVEEE LOL


its been realllll!! danica J

5 comments:

Onesue said...

hi danica
welcome, a good start...well, it's ok, let us together learn together slowly. Well, y don't u visit my blog and let us see what we can share and learn from each other....

http://www.children-the-greatest-gift.blogspot.com/

starmoonsun said...

hey! i'm new to blogspot too. I'll add you on my blog list and we can keep in touch! I feel the same way as you, i'm totally sick of facebook and myspace and I never knew why I haven't found blogspot earlier. you're gonna love college btw. beats high school. and just like you, I'm trying to survive one of my most boring summers EVER. come visit my blog if you can!

http://starfrance.blogspot.com/

live your life. said...

haha thats so funny. we all feel the exact same. im sick of facebook too and this summer sucks! im only going to be a senior this year unfortunately i cant wait for college though, its gonna be the shit

ßry™ said...

welcome aboard! cool hobby -- playing drums.

Cheers,
ßry™
http://bry-hq.blogspot.com

Miss Building Blocks said...

I guess I'm not the only one! I completely hated my summer before college started. Everyone was getting ready to leave for school, and attending all of these 'new student' functions! So I kept busy by visiting my soon-to-be school often, getting to know the campus, and reading books! College is fun, I must admit! Unfortunately, I'm almost done with my college years... oh well, it's been real. Check out my blog... you many know of someone (even yourself) who could benefit from it.

missbuildingblocks.blogspot.com