Sunday, July 27, 2008

my weekend in a nutshell.

heyllo bloggers and other ppl that read my blog lol ( idk what to call yall)

first i want to welcome my bff tefarra to blog spot! read her blog its listed under my favss!
but yea as you can see i decided not to post friday and saturday


( well i did saturday lol it was nessecary.. im kinda moody.. ya know side effects of being a teenage girl)


well anywayy as the title seyss! my weekend in a nutshell

sooo friday all i did was clean sleep clean wash clothes..and watch cheasly lately lol... well for the most part..


then at around 1230 am i got a odee sugar rush soo i hit up the bestest neighbor a girl could have ( vee ) and convinced him to put some cookies in a ziploc bag and met him to get them lol... yea i know beaast.. but i had to.. well i couldnt just get cookies and leave.. we ended up staying outside for like 30/40 minutes chattin

then i came home got some milk and watched a bunch of reruns of the fresh prince and cartoons on nickelodeon.


now saturday was an adeventure


i woke up at like 10 on a saturday super excited!
I had a package waiting for me at the post office and i looove gettin mail
soo i showered and quickly got dress
made it to the post office at around 1130 didnt get to the front of the line until like 1145 i know only 15 minutes but still it felt like 4ever.. then i gave the lady my slip she gave me my package a bigg envelope... inside wass!!!!





.... some stupid papers from my dads lawyerr smfh talk about dissapointmentt...





after that i slowly walked home

i was ode hungryy soo i begged mi madre for money to go to mcdicks.. smh she started complaining about how i need a job and bullish .. but anyway i have this change jar ( yea im a looser)

sooo she makes me empty it.. we seperate all the dimes nickles and pennies oh and quaters.. we take it to the bank and i get a whopping 53. 76 ! go me go me..


i balled out in mcdonaldss lol



for the rest of the day this is what i accomplished





thats my life in some bins.. ( well my winter life )

that night i hung out with my neighbor again.. i came home at some more milk and cookies and watched breakfast at tiffanys for the first time ( I LOOOOVE THAT MOVIE)

please watch that movies you will fall in love with holly .. a.k.a lu lu

that concludes my weekend.. yea i dont count sunday as the weekend. plus all i did was sleep anyway soo no need to discuss that..

but this week and weekend i actually have planss!
holla my moms going to atlantic city from thursday to saturday. sooo im wildin out!! yay

but im outie for now.. its been real danica J

1 comment:

starmoonsun said...

ahhahah!! i spent my friday night at mickey dees!! i was gonna go someplace else fancy but i was broke.
that's so cool how you can just over to your neighbor's house and chill. my neighbors here are really young kids or really old people.