Wednesday, July 23, 2008

im soo ashamed of myself

smh today i actually had plans.. not exciting ones buta reason to leave the house...smh (shaking my head) <---- a lil aim slang for ya

sooo the reason i had to leavee my house today is kind of embarrassing but hey its a reason...

there trying to deport my father! noo im not sad.. i dont know the dude like that.. actually i dont really like him.. and i no im not angry at him for leaving my mom.. actually my mom left him...my father is mentally retarted..what he sufferes from i have nooo idea but he has one and it came from smokin some bad stuff im guessing.... truthfully i dont like him because hes mental i know i know i should feel bad but when i was little he was cool i was probably mental myself but noww im 17 and i just dont want to be bother..

well anyway his "legal aid lawyers" have been hunting me down trying to get me to come in.. soo i was like let me go today. my appointment was at 4. yea soo i never made it.

its soo far as i said before i live in the bronx this place is downtown like towards where the world trade center used to be and thats soo far.

i had intentions on going when i woke up ( at 808 thanks to my mom who woke me up and made me wash dishes i was suppose to wash last night smh)

i set my phone alarm until 100..then until 2.. then 230 then around 245 i called them and cancelled my appointment.


i knw i should goo he doesnt deserve to get deported. i promise ill go tomorrow.

also if ur reading this how do i subscribe to other ppls blogs and stuff like that guys help me out all i know how to do is post blogs

2 comments:

Miss Building Blocks said...

Sad story... most bloggers have a 'subscribe' link on their page. Just click on it and you should be set. If they don't, well, I really don't know... sorry lol

starmoonsun said...

aw I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope all that works out for you soon.
well to add you can do that a lot of ways. you can do that subscribe link, or you can add the blogs you read onto your page. you can go there by going to your layout page and adding a page element. i think its the one that says you can have a list of your favorite blogs. let me know if you still need any other help!