Wednesday, August 6, 2008

concert in the park!

soo i havent posted anything new in like almost week..

guess what I've been busy.
well not all the days but most of them..

that party was friday.
omg what an adventure..
soo first my bff bailed on me and i had the biggest attitude but i got over it..
i went with these girls from my school there real cool.
any way so my id didnt work lol.. the bouncer said i look nothing like the girl and asked me to step off the line lmaooooo.

thank god my friend was throwing the party he talked to the bouncer and i got in ( whewww)
i was this close to crying lol.. as you can see I'm a tad bit immature and babyish.
but yea i got in. it was cool i drank a lil wasn't ode smacked but had fun non the less..

i didn't get home that night until like 5.. then everyone decided to crash at my house... so i really didn't get to sleep until like 8 that morning when everyone was gone yikes.
so yea Saturday i slept all day and cleaned up real quick before my mom got home..

Sunday i went to my grandmas house!
if you know me, you know i love my grandma like ode.
i hadn't seen her since the beginning of the month.. her and my aunt went to Atlanta.
i was so happy to see her and eat her food mm..

i was so happy she bought me my microwave for school and my cousin came and filled up a bin filled with a comforter set towels sheets hangers Tylenol. Im basically set for college thats coming up in about 14 dayss!!!!!! yes I'm ode hypee!!! :)

Monday was really fun and cool.
my mom works in Brooklyn in a home for retarded people.. but the people aren't really really retarded they just mostly have behavioral issues. but anyway i went to her job because she took some of the younger ones to a trip. there was a free concert in Wingate park in Brooklyn..
the guest of the night was Erica Baudu ( if thats how u spell her name) but yea.. we got some good seats since i was with "handicapped ppl " i dont know alot of her songs but the show was hott!! she tore it up.. then she started cutting ass on police and george bush (ahh how sweet)

but yeaa thats what i been up too..

the rest of the week i just been chilling being a lazy fucker sleeping eating ya know..
but now my friends are on their way to come over and chill ( yesterday was my bffs last day and stupid kmart) yay soo now im gonna harrass her all the time until she goes to Jamaica.

but its been real Danica J

No comments: